If you have a preschool or new student coming to Skyline this year, please remember that you will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate, immunizations, and well child physical. The birth certificate must be a copy of the actual birth certificate and not a copy of the hospital record. Well child physicals can be done with the county health department or with your family physician. These documents can be brought to enrollment or to the school any time before school starts. If the school nurse contacted you last year about missing documentation please have this available before the start of school.