Learn More About InfoCenter
Thanks for checking out InfoCenter. Have questions? We’ve outlined answers to some of the most common questions here.
What is InfoCenter?
InfoCenter allows you to personalize communications from your school or district into one centralized feed.
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?
Signing up is easy. You can use the email address that they have on file for you, and follow these three steps:
- Click the Sign In Button on the top of the page, or Download the InfoCenter App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.
It’s that easy!
What’s in InfoCenter?
Once you’ve created your account, we’ll automatically link the records associated with your email address. You can then:
- View the records associated with your account – student, staff, parent records.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Is InfoCenter secure?
The sign-up process creates a secure link between the user and SchoolMessenger. InfoCenter operates with the latest encryption technology to protect access to stored information. SchoolMessenger is also a signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge, which requires us to adhere to 12 stringent data protection standards as a further assurance of our commitment to protecting your data.
What else do I need to know?
Device (Push) Notifications will trigger a badge or alert when you receive new communications from your school or district. You can choose to receive Device Notifications in addition to, or instead of, the phone calls, emails, and text messages you normally receive.
To view a step by step video – Click Here: https://vimeo.com/173531877
It is a Federal requirement for all of our families to opt in. We will have staff available during our Enrollment on August 8 & 9 to help sign you up.